Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recipe Friday

Warm and EASY! 1 side 1 dessert.

Corn Casserole

1 stick butter
1 egg
1 can cream style corn
1 small box cornbread mix
1 small sour cream

Melt butter and mix all ingredients well.  Pour into small baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

(I made this for my family last night and it is a new favorite!)

Easy Fudge Pie

1 stick butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 regular frozen pie crust

Mix together first 3 ingredients.  Add in the 3 dry ingredients.  Pour into unbaked pie shell.  Cook until almost set, 30-33 minutes at 350 degrees.  Remove from oven and allow pie to cool.  Top with whipped cream or ice cream.

(I make this pie ALL the time in a pinch, when I need a dessert, it is SO easy and SO yummy)

Happy weekend and Valentines Day!!  I'm going to Black Eyed Peas on Saturday night with some besties and to my favorite place for dinner on Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers