Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter!

This is sort of recipe Friday on a Thursday.  Busy weekend a head yet again!  When I was younger my mom would always make us an Easter Bunny cake.  When I got older I would help her.  But in the spirit of the holiday I thought I would post a few pictures of what they look like!  Just make a regular cake mix in 2 - 9" round pans.  Then cut like this, once they are cooled.



Ice with white or brown icing, whichever color bunny you like best! Cover the icing with coconut and decorate!  We used to dye coconut green for "grass" around the bunny.




(Picture from "Everyday Celebrating")






(Picture from "Sisterly Savings")

Hope everyone has a wonderful, happy, blessed Easter!  Remember why we celebrate.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers