Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3. Random's

1.  Drew came home from lunch and surprised me with 3 of my favorite things.  A HUGE bouquet of flowers (see below, there were so many, they are all over the house!) my favorite bottle of wine; and my guilty pleasure, peanut butter m & m's.




On my dresser, had so many flowers I had to get creative and just used a water glass.












I love putting flowers in my green tea pot!






Dining table centerpiece.






2. Just discovered 4 YUMMY flavors of Yoplait light.  Not the BIGGEST fan of yogurt because it seems sour.  But these are sweet and lo cal!
Raspberry Cheesecake
Red Velvet Cake
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Strawberry Shortcake

Random, but I like to share info!

3.  I have been spring cleaning... Organizing, cleaning, everything!  So I thought, why not clean the front porch..  BIG mistake.  I was getting pollen EVERYWHERE.  Couldn't stop coughing.  I tried blowing off the window ledges, used windex on the table, dusted off everything I could until I had to come inside. Everything looks smeared.  Had to change my clothes.  DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CLEAN POLLEN OFF OUTSIDE!?  Should I just wait?  But how long?  Let me know, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers