Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Supper can be SUPER easy and SUPER creative!

Last night we had some of Drew's family over.  I made the super easy pizza's that I blogged about Friday, you can find the recipe right here.  I also made the fruit pizza that I blogged about here.  It was pretty yummy and SO easy!  Fun idea for a party of a few friends coming for dinner because everyone can make their own pizza!

I put each different topping in a little tea cup. Pepperoni, sliced ham, pineapple, green pepper, onion, olives, sun dried tomatoes, and I put the sauce and cheese in bowls.






Here is the fruit pizza.  I put it on my huge cake plate and I thought it looked really pretty and it is SO easy!







Here was the table scape.  Just used my every day dishes with some monogrammed napkins I received as a shower gift.  I had to take a picture of the beautiful roses I found at Publix as well!







It was a fun night and I didn't have a whole lot to clean up, which is always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers