Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shopping for an outdoor side table.

I'm trying to find an outdoor side table to go in between our new outdoor chairs.  Not really sure what look I am going for, but something clean and simple.  Here are a few I found shopping online.


I think this is my favorite.  But I would have to paint it, the wicker does not match the wood of the chairs.  Unfortunately, I'd rather not buy something new then have to work on it..  It is from Target and it is $ 79.
Love this one!  So retro.  Bad colors though: green, red, yellow, blue.  It is from Walmart and it is $ 35.



This is from Overstock.com  I like the sunburst pattern.  It is $88.



I like the fact that this one is large enough to eat on.  The color looks like it would match perfectly.  It's from World Market and it is $ 69.  It just might be the one!




 I need to check out Home Goods again.  Thought about going to Hobby Lobby, but it might all be too frilly and iron-ish.  Any thoughts of where else I could look?  Anyone seen anything recently?

1 comment:

Followers