Monday, May 17, 2010

Greenery

Phew, it's been a whirlwind.  But, I wanted to post my new plants.  This is our back porch before.
The mat had gotten mildewed from the rain, so I had to replace it, something where D$ could scrape his feet!


After:



I bought the mat and the 2 pots for $22 at Old Time Pottery.  The grassy plants where $9 a piece.

This lower picture was taken a week or so after the first picture, so the plants have grown a little.


Here are the new chairs.  I love them, they were $40 a piece at Home Goods.  Now I just need to find a small table to go in between the chairs and cover up that weird white spot.


My bromeliad died.. So I replaced it with this callalily.  It has grown SO much in less than two weeks.  I water it every other day.  The pot I put it in was a bit pricey, but I thought it looked perfect with it and it's the perfect size. =)


This sucker has to be watered daily.  I thought I killed it after having it for 2 days, turns out it just needs watering constantly, and the shade!


Hope everyone had a great weekend and that you are headed towards a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers