Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In need of change...

Cheap change.  Wanted to dress up our table on a budget.  We have our first supper club supper this Friday night.  Of course I offered to have it at our house, how unusual!  But I wanted something springy to spice up the dining area from SO much brown.








Table cloth - Target - $16.99
Place Mats - Target - less than $2 a piece (I bought 8)
Flowers - Publix $9.99

It's gonna look really cute with all my dinnerware out!  While I was ironing the table cloth tonight I decided when I got tired of it being on the table I was going to use it as fabric for 2 of the pillows in the den.  We shall see! Hopefully I can learn how to sew.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so I was shopping online today... saw this and thought you might like it...

    http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/SpecialValues/SpecialValuesProducts/tabid/525/CategoryID/165/List/0/catpageindex/14/Level/a/ProductID/4505/ProductName/Sunflower-Mirror/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Followers