Friday, January 29, 2010

Easy treat for the WEEKEND!



NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PIE

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
1 Cup peanut butter
1 Cup milk
1 (16 oz.) package whipped topping
2 (9 in.) prepared graham cracker crust

1.  Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar.  Mix in peanut butter and milk.  Beat until smooth.  Fold in whipped topping.

2.  Spoon into two pie shells, cover, freeze until firm.


I made this for my company last night.  I think it turned out really yummy.  I also used everything fat free or low fat (except for the powdered sugar, obviously).  It still tasted and turned out great.  You could use an oreo crust or your favorite pie crust as long as it is prepared and ready to go since you don't bake this pie.   I melted a little Nutella and drizzled it on top and crushed reeses and sprinkled them around.  Still have one left over!

Have a SWEET weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers