Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Monet

So, last night I went to "My Monet, paint your own masterpiece."  I went with my roommate and another friend.  My roommate's brother and girlfriend started this.  It is just like Sips N' Strokes, but I hear, much better.  It is in the Matt Jones Gallery in Lakeview (coolest gallery by the way).  Their brochure quotes "No experience necessary.  We supply the artist, materials, and instructions.  At the end of the night, you leave with your very own masterpiece."  It is every Tuesday and Thursday night from 7-9 and it is $35 a head.  We had a lot of fun!








Here is my very own Masterpiece.  I did it a little different than the original!  In the photo above the 3rd little picture from the left was what we went from.  I had fun and I can't wait to do it again!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers