Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award



Thanks to one of my BFF's Laura for nominating me for this very prestigious award.  She has a fabulous blog and it is hilarious.  So check it out!


So I have to tell you all 5 things about myself and then nominate another blog for the award.  So check ME out.

1.  I believe I have a small case of OCD.  Most of my friends and my hub can vouch for that.  Everything must be clean, straight, and I sanitize my hands quite frequently.

2.  I love MEXICAN FOOD.  Anytime we go out to eat we usually hit up a Mexican Restaurant.  Here are some of our favorites: Sol Y Luna, Superior Grill, Cocina Superior, Chuy's, and El Poblano.

3.  I totally wish I had my own show on The Food Network.  I watch it all the time.  Giada at Home, Cooking with Paula Dean, At home with the Neeley's, and Barefoot Contessa are a few of my favs.   Sometimes I also wish I starred in "The Real Housewives of Alabama."

4.  I am obsessed with Dance/Electronic music.  Now that I am driving the vehicle that has siruis radio, you can always find my radio tuned to BPM!

5.  A part of me would love to move to a HUGE city for a year or two in my young adult years (before children) like NYC or Chicago.  A part of me would also love to live on a lot of land like on a farm or something.  Just to experience it!

Ok so now that you know a few, very RANDOM things about me.  I would like to nominate my friend Josie for this award, check out her blog.  She has great ideas and wonderful recipes!

1 comment:

Followers