Creative Instinct was created to put forth design and art ideas, projects, etc.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Stylish Blogger Award
Thanks to one of my BFF's Laura for nominating me for this very prestigious award. She has a fabulous blog and it is hilarious. So check it out!
So I have to tell you all 5 things about myself and then nominate another blog for the award. So check ME out.
1. I believe I have a small case of OCD. Most of my friends and my hub can vouch for that. Everything must be clean, straight, and I sanitize my hands quite frequently.
2. I love MEXICAN FOOD. Anytime we go out to eat we usually hit up a Mexican Restaurant. Here are some of our favorites: Sol Y Luna, Superior Grill, Cocina Superior, Chuy's, and El Poblano.
3. I totally wish I had my own show on The Food Network. I watch it all the time. Giada at Home, Cooking with Paula Dean, At home with the Neeley's, and Barefoot Contessa are a few of my favs. Sometimes I also wish I starred in "The Real Housewives of Alabama."
4. I am obsessed with Dance/Electronic music. Now that I am driving the vehicle that has siruis radio, you can always find my radio tuned to BPM!
5. A part of me would love to move to a HUGE city for a year or two in my young adult years (before children) like NYC or Chicago. A part of me would also love to live on a lot of land like on a farm or something. Just to experience it!
Ok so now that you know a few, very RANDOM things about me. I would like to nominate my friend Josie for this award, check out her blog. She has great ideas and wonderful recipes!
I am a recent Interior Design graduate with a minor in Art. I'm originally from Huntsville, AL. I recently got married and we live in Birmingham, AL. I love being creative and crafty. I'm drawn to Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture and highly influenced by his work. I love space planning, drawing, and refurbishing things to give them a completely different look. I really want to learn to sculpt, become a better photographer, and take up dance again. I enjoy spending time with my family, playing cards with friends, listening to all kinds of music, cooking and baking, exercising in the fresh air, and learning new things. Right now, I am searching for a job, working on little projects around the house, and enjoying the things I have re-done in the house!